Friday, January 20, 2006

End of the Day Clean Up

Well I saw the new Underworld movie and it was great.  I could go see it again tonight. If you have plans to see it make sure you have seen the first one to know what is going on.  Just don't bring small children to see it like the idiots in front of me.  Not a good idea and you will be leaving early like they did. 

I had a few questions on the past cooker.  A Walmart find under $8.  Allows you to cook rice, pasta, and steam vegetables in the microwave.  Did the pasta today and it came out great.  Allows me to expand my cooking at work and save some money.

Well I left a message for my patient today that owed me the money with my offer.  He didn't call back.  His usual MO.  I will call him Monday morning informing him if I don't hear anything by 5pm that day the levy will go through the following morning.  I am tired of being jerked around by this guy.  Like my ex.  Give them an inch and they go for a yard.

Just relaxing tonight with my anal ways.  Like my friend will say, "Mike your anal, but in a good way."  It's one of those statements about me that I laugh about every time I think about it.  Didn't think I had so many CDs, but my case is completely filled and now in alphabetical order which does make me very happy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

reading this entry feels relaxing..which is exactly what I need after cleaning the bathroom and scrubbing the tub..'ya know..usual cleaning up the storm. Thought I'd check on some journals.
have a wonderful weekend,
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

So, your one of those people that puts your CD's in alphabetical order. You would hate me then. I have over 3000 and they are all over the place. You would think after stepping on a few and breaking them I would learn my lesson lol. If I get bored this weekend I will give it a try : )
Have a great weekend!
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

    Glad you enjoyed the movie.  By the way, what is with people bringing little kids to inappropriate movies these days?  When my kids were little, we either got a babysitter when we could afford it, or we stayed home.   Crazy, isn't it?              
    Anyway, good luck in trying to get somewhere with the patient who decided to take the services, and then run.  That's lousy.  I would get sooo frustrated, dealing with people like that.  I wish you the best, my friend.  Take care, Tina http://journals.aol.com/onemoretina/Ridealongwithme