Monday, January 16, 2006

Okay I am Nuts

So I had to make dinner for myself last night.  First time in 6 months.  It was weird, but a lot of fun.  Forgotten how much I like cooking and just taking care of myself in that area.  I have gotten a little complacent having my meals cooked for me.  Something I an NOT use to.  I mean I cooked through my whole marriage.  So it has been a nice vacation.  So that and looking around Walmart this morning on what items I can use to help cook in the office made me really look forward to it.  While I enjoy my down time I always feel alive when I have to make situations work.  I am not a lover of chaos, but complacency just doesn't do it for me.  Healthy or not?  I am not quite sure.  Guess I will see how it all balances out, but hey that is what life is all about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cooking is my most favorite thing to do, I love it!!  Glad you enjoyed yourself.


Terra

Anonymous said...

So.... what did you make?
~Marina