Sunday, January 22, 2006

Pursuing a Hobby

When I think of a hobby I think of modeling, painting or some other recreational activity.  Boy I was surprised to find out the new hobby.  Prostitution and no longer are the men called "johns", but hobbyist.  Man what use of youfinisms.  Well I guess it a recreational activity.  Dinner, movie, and sex all for what $350 an hour.  Jeez I think I might have made the wrong career choice.  So I guess ladies you will need to ask a few more questions when the men in your life pick up a new hobby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So .... is this what he means when he calls home and says, " Sweetie, I'll be late tonight ... thought I'd finally pursue that hobby you keep telling me i need to find." ??  Tina http://journals.aol.com/onemoretina/Ridealongwithme

Anonymous said...

I wish he would find that hobby, lol!!

Terra

Anonymous said...

$350 an hour??? Gosh, I think these chicks here in my town charge something like $10 for 20 minutes or so... LMAO!!

***Monica