Thursday, January 5, 2006

Tagged Again?

Tagged Again?  Is this possible?  Mis says I have to do it too.  So since I have to do it again I will change it around a little.

5 Weird Things You Didn't Know About Me and Were Afraid to Ask

1)  I have never had a bloody nose

2)  I have flat feet yet I do a lot of running.

3)  I am color blind, but I like looking at colors. Just don't ask me what tope is?

4)  All my fingers are double jointed and most people get sick looking at the way they can bend.

5)  I'm Italian and Filipino.  Know one ever knows what background I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey buddy I tagged you for 5 things that make you batty,
lol, so get back at it.
i bet bossy peple will be somewhere on your list.
Missy

Anonymous said...

Nevr had a bloody nose?
How is that possible? You are right that is weird
Hugs, Marina