Saturday, January 28, 2006

More Weird Sex News

First there was anal bleaching, then hymenplasty (revirginiation), and now {dramatic music please} SenSlip pseudo-foreskin.  Yes for all you guys out there that didn't get a say in being circumsized you can have a psuedo one put on.  Why?  My friends and I don't stand around talking about how our lives were destroyed by this fact.  Are there just too many plastic surgeons out there and they are inventing work for themselves.  I shudder to think what the next thing would be.  Wait here it is nipple enlargement and reduction.  What the hell! Big with men since it is for them. Oh yeah I stand hours in front of the mirror wonderinig what the hell to do with my nipples.  For the love of Christ!  What is the world coming too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is just wrong!  You're not planning on having this surgery done are you?  I am just teasing, lol!

Terra

Anonymous said...

EWWWWWW!!!! And that's all I have to say about that : )
Men stand in the mirror admiring something else but it aint their nipples LMAO
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

ya.. eww lol but I guess you learn something new everyday.


I found your journal playing the journal tag game.  Want to know what it is or play, visit my journal  http://journals.aol.com/hunybea4him/HunybeasOpenJournal/entries/1865

Much Love,
Mary

Anonymous said...

Where do you come up with this stuff??? LOL

***Monica