Thursday, January 26, 2006

Crystal Clear Days of Insanity

A few people have asked why I do my other journal.  Digging up the past and going through periods of sadness.  I was taught that buried emotions are always buried alive still kicking and trashing.  For a person who has swallowed a lot of his emotions throughout his life I have a mad pack of zombies running around in my head.  Imagine something out of a Dawn of the Dead movie.  LOL. These memories, experiences, and events have shaped my life are deep inside of me quietly directing my behavior.  I have become a more responsible person as I continue to grow and I have no wish to further hurt myself or the ones I love with my unconscious behaviors.  Since I am accountable for committing unconscious crimes.

Dawn of the Dead - 2004

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand. Go ahead and let it all out
Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

"These memories, experiences, and events have shaped my life are deep inside of me quietly directing my behavior. .."

Hi Mike,
I didn't even know you have another journal that sounds more personal. Is it private? I'll go read if you don't mind.
I do like your entries like this. It helps me as well and you put into words exactly what's I'd like to say about what's going on with me.
Gem~

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had another journal, but I'm on my way. You are right, memories never die, even if buried, they just fester or continue to shine light in ones life. I like to say I keep the negative memories, in my room where the walls are black and the roof is red. That always sounded fitting. Keep writing........

Rebecca