Tuesday, January 3, 2006

FUDGE !!!

One of the enjoy I have learned from my present living circumstances is the family dinner.  Everyone sitting around sharing a meal.  Never really did that growing up.  TV was always on and it was just something we did.  Even with the two jobs I try to make dinner at least once a week with everyone in the house.

Several days ago I had brought some homemade fudge home form work.  No dairy for me so I couldn't have it.  So tonight we got to introduce a 3 year old to fudge.  His trepidation with picking it up and looking at it.  To the eyes wide open as he bit into it and tasted the chocolate.  It was funny.  His mom only wanted him to have one since it was late, but boy did he want more.   It didn't take long for the sugar to kick in.  Boy did he zoom out of the dining room laughing silly.  It was a great experience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

....just picturing your entry and it's making me laugh too..I'm wondering why sugar really does that?
Gem :-)
http://journals.aol.com/libragem007/JournallyYours

Anonymous said...

The title of this entry made me look
I love fudge did you save me any?
Hugs, Marina