Sunday, January 29, 2006

Way Too Much Information

Well I finally was able to due this tag.  It was a rough one and a brain work out. Well here it is.

Assertive

Business man

Comical

Dad

Energetic

Funny

Go getter

Healthy

Intelligent

Joker

Kisser

Lively

Motivated

Noble

Open

Practical

Quipster

Romantic

Sexual

Tenacious

Unrestrained

Visual

Well mannered

Xperienced

Youthful

Zest for life

There you are me in alphabetical order.  Anyone who would like to do it.  Go right ahead.  It was a tough so I won't put anyone on the spot.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh..that's cool..I'd like to do it.
Cool!
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have guessed some of these, like intelligent? Wow, who knew?? LOL Just teasing!!
This was harder than I thought, but thanks for playing along. I gotta get out the Websters now and look up one of them though LOL
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

I thought of doing this, but you are right, it is hard. And I am just too lazy about writing these days to do it. I enjoyed your answers though.

***Monica