Thursday, January 19, 2006

With a Little Help From My Friends

Well as I have found out over the years is that I don't know all the answers and that getting out of my head is a good thing.  Like a comedian once said, "the mind is a terrible thing."  I have talked over my situation with the patient that owes me money with many friends and each has given me something to help the process go much better than I could do by myself.  The things I have gleamed are:

1)  I'm not the bad guy he's the dead beat.

2)  I will try to get as much money up front as possible since that may be it.

3)  Since he wants a payment plan I will try to get him to have payments directly withdrawn from his account.

4)  The biggest thing.  I'm not alone in all of this if I don't want to be.

Thanks everyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You obviously have created a great support system of friends and they are there whenever you need them. I would say that's a big part of taking care of yourself. Hope you see that. Well done!
ps. those dancing guys on your sidebar crack me up everytime : )
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

I really hope everything works out for you. You have to do what you have to do...

Have a good weekend!


***Monica

Anonymous said...

Hugs you are a great
~Marina

Anonymous said...

That should have read you are a great guy!
~Marina