Saturday, January 21, 2006

Goop Melange of Thoughts

Well I have felt kind of dry with what to write the last few days.  This morning I think I have too much to say.  So sit, relax, and let me drain my brain.

1)  Woke up this morning and had thoughts like Jenny.  I was alone and thought how nice it would be to have someone with me.  So I applied if I think my neighbors grass looks greener I better water mine.  So I thought of all the things I am grateful for being single.  Hey I can focus on myself and don't have to share with anyone else.  Most of the things I thought were on the selfish side, but this is the time for it.  It's all about me.  Then when I decide to go back out there I'll be a more exciting person than I already am.

2)  A friend asked me about anger yesterday as he starts his spiritual growth.  For me anger was a bad thing. I saw my parents in it especially my Dad and I never wanted that.  So I either swallowed it all or short circuited the emotion before it went anyplace.  Now a days I can display it appropriately, but it is still an exercise to just let it happen.  However I found myself dreaming last night again a teenager and trying to verbalize my anger to my Mom's boyfriend.  There I was again like many of my lifelong dreams unable to act.  Although I was able to get a whisper out which is better than normal.  Well it shows me where the work still needs to be done.

3)  Jeez I forgot already.  Must be getting old.  Oh well it will have to wait for another entry. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if this is what comes spilling out when you "drain your brain" I think you should drain more often lol
It must have been something in the air last night/this morning. Some days are easier than others. There are good things about being alone, like my toilet seat is always down : )
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

I think you and Jenny should hook up!!!!

Terra