Thursday, January 12, 2006

Not Trusting the Process

Well another lesson has been driven home.  I finally called around to get information on this bond issue.  The attorney was very nice and helpful (another oxymoron) and he stated that he never heard of a bonding company not issuing because no attorney was involved.  So he gave me a reference. 

So I still don't go running to heaven.  I continue to slowly back away from hell.  It is still hard to let go of some things no matter how painful.  I've been in pain this week with this and I could have gotten out of it faster with some action.  Something I know, but again it was easier to stay with the pain I knew than looking into something new which I had no clue about.  I wonder how long and how much pain I will put myself through to learn this lesson.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds waaay too familiar to me.  I wonder why I have to keep learning this one over and over again.   Tina http://journals.aol.com/onemoretina/Ridealongwithme

Anonymous said...

Mike,
I'm so sorry.....but I have absolutely NO idea what in the heck you are talking about here?!?!  Maybe I'm just slow or something.....sorry!  I could use an explaination if you have time!  My email is liamhoha20@yahoo.com
Thanks buddy!
Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

Wow, this entry just hit me like a ton of bricks. I've never looked at things this way, but now realize that in a sick way I am sometimes more comfortable dealing with the pain than trying another way, trying something new. As much as I have blamed others for the pain they have caused, I guess it's time now to blame then forgive myself for the part of it I cause. WOW OH WOW!!! This is like free therapy!!
~ Jenny