Wednesday, January 18, 2006

He Scores Again!

I found a bike for my son at the thrift store for under $10.  It will be his first real bike.  I just need to put some training wheels on it for him.  He is getting too old to not know how to ride a bike.  I learned later on as a child since no one was around to teach me and I had to teach myself.  It was no fun having training wheels on my bike when everyone else didn't.  So I want better for him.  So I will polish it up and will give it to him next month for his birthday.  He can practice on his grandfather's long driveway when no one is around to take him out. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah that is great
Missy

Anonymous said...

I bet your son will love it!!!

Terra

Anonymous said...

Ah, his first bike ..... how excited you must be !  Wait till he sees it.  The look on his face will be a thrill for you.  Tina http://journals.aol.com/onemoretina/Ridealongwithme

Anonymous said...

I bet he will love it. I can understand why you want him to learn how to ride.. One of my son's just wasn't interested in learning. So there he was at 6 with training wheels when his little 4 year old brother was riding circles around him. He has finally learned, and he has more fun than either one of his brothers on his bike!

When is your son's b-day? I have one coming up next month too.

***Monica