Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Wow! Brain Fartage

Wow I think I don't have anything that is share worthy for the journal today.  As you can see I have been using my spare time well by putting in some Futurama animations.

Well I broke down last night and like bad medicine I asked to borrow money which went well as well as telling my landlord I will pay him Friday.  Whew.  Cleared those hurdles.  Probably why this problem keeps coming up.  Need to change that image in the back of my head next to the hamster wheel. 

Nasty day here at the beach, but I was able to droop off about 100 fliers between the cloudbursts.  Putting off separating all my receipts for the last quarter to finish up the years finances. 

On the other hand I was able to volunteer to go to one of the local elementary schools for the SPCA and read some animal stories and bring and animal along.  That will be real fun to have an animal for a few hours.  Miss that.

Well that is my dribble for now.

No comments: