Tuesday, January 17, 2006

News of the Weird

I love when I read the paper and a gem of article pops out an makes my jaw drop.  Here are two that did it.

1)  Business is booming for gynecologists with the advent of the hymenoplasty (surgical revirgination) for the low cost of $1800 to $5000.  Why the hell are men paying for this obvious good for one night condition?  Why the hell are women doing this to their bodies?  I mean I am not a big supporter of cosmetic surgery, but at least it's permanent.   Hey with this you'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll kiss three grand goodbye.  Hey if you have that much money and you have no idea what to do with it.  Just send it over here.

2)  In November Tu Jin Sheng a practitioner of Chinese Qigong (internal energy) pulled a rental truck several yards using only a piece of fabric tied to the base of his genitals.  Yes he practices the "Iron Crotch technique".  Hey I can't even make this stuff up.  The article says their are 60,000 practitioners worldwide.   You know all these guys are living in the mom's basement and have never kissed a girl cause if they did they wouldn't be doing this to their genitals.  The reason these guys say they do this is they believe strengthening their genitals increases their strength.  I have to agree I jumped over 3 inches from my chair when I read this article.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shut up!!! I can't believe that about the second story. Makes me hurt and I'm not even a man! LOL...

There are some crazy peeps in the world, huh?


***Monica

Anonymous said...

So ... the women are looking to replace their parts, and the men are trying to lose theirs?  I'm confused.  Tinahttp://journals.aol.com/onemoretina/Ridealongwithme

Anonymous said...

If you even touch my DHs genitals he cries. Boo Hoo. Too sensitive he says. The dude pulling stuff is a bit mental. Some men have a big hang up about them being a girls first. Thats a lot of money though!
lisa