Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Cleaning Up the Crap

Today was cleaning up the crap day at the office.  Changing decorations around the office is always fun and I did my usual move pictures around like I do every month.  The biggest cleaning up was my billing practices.  It has cost me a lot of time and some money this year having things unorganized.  So today I updated all the fee schedules, rules, etc. into a binder for easy use so that I can learn from past mistakes.  Also I signed up for many of the onlne services so that I can easily check on things instead of waiting on the phone for endless amounts of time.  The other clean up has been my email box.  I usually just delete all the crap that makes it past my security/spam stuff.  However this week I have taken the time and energy to email them all and have my name removed.  By golly I only have 1 or 2 today.  Soon an email box of just quality emails and no spam.  Wow wouldn't that be great.

Just a fast add on.  A major score at the thirft shop today.  The first five books of Captain Underpants for under $2.  Woohoo!  My day is made.

No comments: