Thursday, January 5, 2006

Whoops

Whoops!  I made a mistake in reading Mis's entry. 

These are the rules of the game: You must write a journal entry listing the 5 things that drive you CRAZY ~ as well as the rules of the game... Then, you select five people to tag and link their names/blogs in your entry... Go to their journals and leave a comment informing them they have been tagged by you and to read your journal to see in what way they have been nailed...! Those five then MUST write an entry listing What drives them crazy and tag an additional five people...

And here's the 5 things that drive me batty!!!

1)   Big stack of mail in the mailbox turns out to all be junk.

2)   Just closed my office door and I realized the keys are inside and the door is now locked.

3)   having my seat kicked while I'm at the movies. (I've killed over this)

4)   being told how I feel

5)   looking for a snack and the last person put an empty box back.

Okay I tag:

Marina

Linda

Dawn

Amy

Jenny

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on all of those.

Terra

Anonymous said...

now ya got it right. lol, have a good night
Missy

Anonymous said...

Dude!  Having my seat kicked drives me crazy, too!  Don'tcha just wanna turn around, grab their foot, yank their shoe off, and throw it?  Haaaaa.....

~Amy

Anonymous said...

Alright sweetie I'll do this later as you can see I'm busy catching up on journals I think I still have one more entry in your journal Whew! It's been fun though Hugs, Marina