Wednesday, January 18, 2006

That Clenching Feeling

I hate when I get that butt clenching feeling after opening a letter.  Yes it is a collection letter and the feeling is fear.  It is one of my last outstanding bills to pay back.  Well not including student loans.  I had already done my bankruptcy last year, but a few bills were unable to be taken care.  This is one of them.  I send them money when I have it, but it is not to their liking. 

So anyway it pushes me more to move into my office for a few months.  Actually I am looking forward to it.  I am use to living on my own and taking care of myself.  Living with a lot of rules kicks the rebel up in me.  So my only thing that I battle with the issue is my codependancy with my landlord and his sadness on my leaving.  Not a good reason for me to stay.  I know I need to take care of myself and I feel this is the way to do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taking care of yourself is # 1, but you know that now. I just hope the office thing works out for now and that you aren't there long.
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

I hope everything works out well for you.

***Monica