Thursday, January 26, 2006

Things NOT to Say to A Naked Man

LOL. I need to find something better to do on my lunch break, but this is too much fun.

Things Not to Say to a Naked Guy

1. I've smoked fatter joints than that.
2. Ahh, it's cute.
3. Who circumcised you?
4. Why don't we just cuddle?
5. You know they have surgery to fix that.
6. It's more fun to look at.
7. Wow, and your feet are so big.
8. My last boyfriend was 4'' bigger.
9. It's ok, we'll work around it.
10. Is this a mild or a spicy Slim Jim?
11. Eww, there's an inch worm on your thigh.
12. Will it squeak if I squeeze it?
13. (giggle and point)
14. Can I be honest with you?
15. My 8-year-old brother has one like that.
16. Let me go get my tweezers.
17. This explains your car.
18. Maybe if we water it, it'll grow.
19. Thanks, I needed a toothpick.
20. Are you one of those pygmies?
21. Have you ever thought of working in a sideshow?
22. I didn't know they came that small.
23. Why is God punishing you?
24. At least this won't take long.
25. I never saw one like that before.
26. What do you call this?
27. But it still works, right?
28. I hear excessive masturbation shrinks it.
29. Maybe it looks better in natural light.
30. Why don't we skip right to the cigarettes?
31. Oh, I didn't know you were in an accident.
32. Did you date Lorett Bobbitt?
33. Are you cold?
34. What is that? 
35. Were you neutered?
36. It's a good thing you have so many other talents.
37. Does it come with an air pump?
38. So this is why you're supposed to judge people on personality.
39. Where's the rest of it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure do keep us laughing
Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

LOL!!
:-D

Anonymous said...

Well, My mother always told me that "big things come in small packages." LOL
Tina   http://journals.aol.com/onemoretina/Ridealongwithme

Anonymous said...

LMAO... You crack me up, Mike.

***Monica